This Father's Day we had some very tasty cheese burgers so I thought I would share how we make them.
Dad's Famous Cheese Burgers:
1. Wash your hands and start with your favorite frozen hamburger patties.
2. Fire up the griddle on high and add fajita seasoning to the surface of the griddle.
3. Start putting the frozen patties on to the griddle and cover sprinkle with more fajita seasoning.
4. Cook until the juices start coming up on top then you flip it over and add a slice of cheese or your choice.
5. Take your spatula and press the the patties to let the juices start flowing.
6. When the juices start to flow clear your burgers are ready to add your cheese and add to a pan on a warm oven.
7. When you are finished cooking all of your burgers then you can serve with your favorite toppings.
Let me know if you try making these.
Also, don't forget to check out our store. We have added a Health and Beauty tab and a Jewelry Tab as well. Plus of course there are always good finds in the clothing section. Don't miss out!