This picture was while it was rising.
1 cup and 2 tbls. of warm water
1/3 cup of oil
2 tbls. of dry yeast
1/4 cup of honey
1 1/2 tep. of salt
3 1/2 cups of flour
What tools you will need:
2 bowls one large and one medium
Casserole dish or cookie sheet
Something to render the dish non-stick (spray or butter and flour etc.)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Whisk together your yeast combination of water (1 cup and 2 tbls. ) oil and honey in the smaller bowl and allow to set n a warm location for 15 minutes until it starts to bubble some.
3. Meanwhile Mix your dry ingredients together plus the egg and set that aside for the rest of the 15 minutes is up on the yeast mixture.
4. Prepare your pan for the loaf of bread and your surface for a quick one minute knead with a sprinkling of flour.
5. Ding your timer has rung so add your two bowls together and mix gently with a wooden spoon.
6. Knead your rolls or really just form them and put them onto your dish or cookie sheet.
7. Allow them to rise for 10 minutes.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.