Thursday, October 22, 2015
Ice Cream Cake
2 brownie mixes
1 chocolate boxed ice cream
1 vanilla ice cream
1 bottle of Smuckers hardening chocolate topping
1 package of birthday Oreo's
1. Bake your brownie mixes in one rectangle pan.
2. Leave your box of chocolate ice cream out for a little while and then take a large knife and cut it in half so there are two rectangles.
3. Lay them on top of a cooled brownie cake side by side or you could layer them if you wish.
4. Take your box of vanilla ice cream out to thaw. This will be your icing.
5. Take some of your oreo's and make a layer of them on top of the ice cream. Then put this all into the freezer while you do the next step.
6. Remove your vanilla ice cream from the box and put it into a large mixing bowel and beat with an electric mixer before it is totally thawed.
7. Bring out your cake from the freezer and take a rubber spatula and spread it onto your cake covering your cookies.
8. Chill the cake again if the icing is runny.
9. Put the remaining cookies around your cake at the bottom.
10. Drizzle the chocolate topping over the top of the cake allowing it to drip over the edges.
12. Add candles if you wish. We added our candles then put the topping.
Let me know if you try it please!
We shared this post at: