Here's what we did:
1. Go to the dollar store and pick out a plastic dispenser that will fit nicely your decor. If there are no empty ones then you need to pick out a hand soap that looks nice and buy the amount that you will need for your project.
|We needed 12|
2. Next you need to remove any stickers fro the dispensers that you don't want. I kept the hand soap one for soap and removed the other ones.
3. Then you will need to set up a container to empty your hand soap into out of the two bottles that you don't need soap in and save that for later when you need to refill hand soap again.
4. After you empty the unnecessary soap then you will take your shampoo and conditioner and fill each of those up and fire up the "gluemenator" (glue gun)
5. Now you will need to turn your pumps to the on position and apply glue in a zigzag pattern on the middle of your dispensers and place them where you want them to be in your shower or on your tub etc. .
|I put the glue on the bottom of this one.|
If you take a mistake the glue pops off with a knife real easy and you can reapply the glue and pull off the old stuff. Easy breezy!
Do you think you could give this a try? Let e know if you do and post some pictures of the facebook page.