Steps to make your own clean water feeder:
1. Drill 5 holes in the bottom of a 5 gallon water bucket. (the size of drill bit is included with the purchase of nipples.
2. Keep the lid it really helps to keep the junk out of the water and the nipples down't get clogged and leak. (been there done that)
3. Screw in the nipples.
4. Mount in your coop run or if you are free ranging it then under a shade tree would be nice. Just make sure that it is about as tall as your chickens.
5. Fill with water and cover OR make a whole and cap it like this person did so that you can put the water hose in without taking off the entire lid.
6. We still haven't found a lid yet but I found a lid in my Tupperware that worked pretty good. Eventually I want to move up to the lid within the lid one.