I had a lot of eggs saved up and I wantd to make a special breakfast that everyone of my bunch would like. Zeke my 12 year old, kept telling me that he really liked quiche so thats what I made.
Heat to 375 '
One or two pie shells or some left over biscuits
One pound of meat (I used turkey meat)
3 or 4 eggs for each pie (I used 7 eggs because I have a large pie pan.)
1 cup of milk or you can used a can of condensed milk
* if you like your quiche a little sweet add a little drizzle of honey to taste.
1 cup of grated cheese (I like mozzarella, cheddar, or Monterey Jack. )
Seasoning: teaspoon of salt, dash of pepper, sage if you are cooking with beef or turkey and desire a sausage taste
1. Cook your meat on the stove or in the microwave for 5 minutes.
2. Oil your pan if you are using biscuits. Crumble them into the bottom of the pan.
3. Drain your meat and crumble it into your pie pan.
4. Beat the eggs with your milk ( half cup for each pie) then add them to the pan. ( if adding honey add it here)
5. Add your seasoning.
6. Top with yummy cheese of your choice.
Place in the preheated 375' oven for about 30 minutes or until browned and not runny.