The kids went to the store and bought me two large bags of chicken breasts. So I used one bag to try one recipe and I used another bag another day.They were both really good so I will share both of them eventually.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets:
2 cups of all purpose flour
4 teaspoons of fresh minced garlic
4 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
8 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into one inch or so pieces
2 to 4 cups of prepared plain breadcrumbs
4 large eggs from them there chickens (just kiddin)
4 tbs. water
1 cup of vegetable oil
large fry pan
1. Dust your cut chicken in the flour, salt, pepper and garlic mixture.
2. Grab another pan and whisk together the 4 eggs and 4 tbs. of water then set your chicken pieces into that.
3. From there take out a third pan and pour your can of bread crumbs out into that. Take your nuggets out of your egg mixture and place them into the bread crumb mixture and press firmly. That really helps it to "stay put" as we say in the south.
4. Put all of your chicken onto a plate or tray and heat up your oil to medium heat. Make sure it is up to temp by dropping a small chunk of chicken in there. If it bubbles up it is ready if not it needs to set a little longer.
5. Fry your nuggets about 6 minutes on each side or until good n brown on one side and then flip to brown it on the other side. Serve them up with some dipping sauce and enjoy. (We used ranch this time)
Today I shared this recipe at: