If you have a little left over mashed potatoes that you need to utilize then this is your recipe! They turn out moist and fat. Look out: this recipe is for a large family but I suppose the smaller family can just save the extras in the frig or freezer for later.
4 cups of flour
2 tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoons salt
2 cups of potatoes
1/2 cup oil or butter
6 tablespoons milk
1. In large bowl mix dry ingredients until combined
2. With wooden spoon mix everything else together if you used butter you need to smash it with your fingers or with a pastry cutter.
3. Pull your dough over and add some flour to the side of your bowl and began forming biscuits by hand or flour a board and cut them.
4. Place on a cookie sheet or glass pan
5. Bake at 450 for about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are good with butter and honey on top. My children like jelly too. I'm sure there are all kinds of topping that would be good even savory like ham and cheese.