|Rising on the stove|
Oatmeal Bear Claws (the pastry not the animal with grain on the paw)
1. I started with a recipe for Quick and Easy 30 minute yeast rolls.
2. Added extra sweetener about a 1/3 cup of honey
3. Added lots of shakes of cinnamon, maybe a tablespoon or more. (Cinnamon regulates the blood sugar naturally.)
4. Added the granola from the night before to the dry ingredients
5. Rolled the risen dough in oil and then flour and made them into a paw.
6. Then on to the stove for another rise then make the claw indentions with your fingers and into the oven as per the recipe.
7. You have the option of adding some butter on the top while it is cooling. This also helps if you have overcooked your claws a little to help them to be soft on the top.