Recently, I was given a coupon to receive a free Glad Expressions mist kit in as a buzz agent in exchange for making a post and sharing some coupons with my friends. The store I found it at didn't have a lot of selection so I picked the fresh smelling cotton and Italian mandarin. Next time I buy it I can choose a different one because the unit is refillable.
Here are the places I like to use my spray:
* the furniture (ours is well used and it helps to keep it smelling fresh)
* the zildren's beds
* the bathrooms
* the kitchen
* the dog area (we still have to bring our barker, Hannah dog, in at night)
The only thing that I wished was different is that the fragrance was even more natural because I have to make sure that I have sprayed it early in the day or my husband will get sick from it.
You can buy your Glade Expressions mist at Walgreens, Wal-mart, Target, Amazon and direct online from Glade.
There are places online that you can get a coupon for your refill.
I'm looking forward to trying the fugi apple and Cardamon fragrance next. How will you express your-self with Glade?
Monday, February 11, 2013
Here are some ideas that I have tried and that I plan to try in the future.
1. Send each other a meaningful poem, I sent it via e-mail.
2. Send each other a mushy poem.
3. Write a scripture that expressed how you will love or are loving and decorate
it with glitter or even some confetti. (from my friend)
4. Text your husband at work and let him know that the work that he does for your family is not forgotten and that you are proud that he makes the effort every day and is not a bum. In your own words of course.
5. Send him a love song or two or three or maybe spread them out for a few days.
6. Vow not to correct anything he says for the day.
7. Vow to show him more honor when he asks the children to do something or act better.
8. Take his shoes off for him when he gets home.
9. Cut his toe nails or fingernails.
10. Pamper him with a massage.
11. Decorate for the Holiday but don't spend any extra money.
12. Learn a new hair style.
13. Create a pretty Framed photo of you and your sweetheart.
14. Make a new album with your wedding photos.
What have you done to show your love? If its G rated, please share in the comments. I would like to have lots of ideas to draw from through the year.
My husband has really responded well and I'm hoping yours will too!
1. Math Drills- has a great selection of fun math pages
2. Coloring Sheets- great Valentines Day coloring sheets from kids know it all
3. Kindergarden Worksheets- great site, you do have to sign up but it is free to do so
4. K-12 Valentines- I found some great activities here
Feel free to add your own sites in the comments below. I would love to see them and so would our readers.
My Zoi has some ideas about crafts for Valentines.