- Do something each night with your girls or with your boys that doesn't take long but can be done one at a time
1. painting nails
2. braiding hair
3. exercise contest (push ups, sit ups, other)
1. sharpening knives
2. shining church shoes
3. exercise contest
- Take one or two at a time home from church in a smaller car instead of the family van. My husband does this with his work car. Here is the Schedule we are using to record their names so that we won't forget who's time it is.
- Take one or two at a time to the store in the van like I do sometimes. I don't like to drive my husbands stick shift we don't get along.
- I also like to spend time with them either doing a chore of theirs from their chore chart or just reading to them or focusing on a particular area of concern in their school work.
- Grandparents can also provide your children with personalized attention that they so desire and need.
What do you like to do with your children?