This Christmas my husband asked for a monogrammed towel and I couldn't get him one because of finances but I really tried. He wanted a big thick white monogrammed towel so I was able to find him a big pretty thick, white towel but wasn't able to get anyone to monogram one. (I'm still working on that.)
One day I was visiting Etsy to look for handmade items and I found this shop that made really cute personalized towels. I loved the pictures of beautiful towels with brightly colored names on them so I thought to my self that maybe my husband would like them as well.
The lady at the Etsy shop agreed to send me a towel to review and I was really happy to have a chance to make my husband happy.
The things I liked about the towel:
- The towel was a nice large size
- It was bright white
- they used a really nice bright color for the letter I asked for
- the letter i on the towels in the pictures has a heart on it for the dot
- The towel could have been thicker (although it probably would have been more expensive)
- I would have liked to have an uppercase letter (although I don't think there was an option for that)
|we were excited to receive a package in the mail |
when Daddy was gone to work
|I hung it with care on the bathroom|
rack for a little surprise.
|He was very surprised to his new white towel.|
|h is for Harrod but it also works for happy as well.|
I was given a free towel to review for this post and give my own unbiased opinions for others to consider before purchasing.