Monday, February 11, 2013
Re-kindling the Romance-14 Creative Ideas
Here are some ideas that I have tried and that I plan to try in the future.
1. Send each other a meaningful poem, I sent it via e-mail.
2. Send each other a mushy poem.
3. Write a scripture that expressed how you will love or are loving and decorate
it with glitter or even some confetti. (from my friend)
4. Text your husband at work and let him know that the work that he does for your family is not forgotten and that you are proud that he makes the effort every day and is not a bum. In your own words of course.
5. Send him a love song or two or three or maybe spread them out for a few days.
6. Vow not to correct anything he says for the day.
7. Vow to show him more honor when he asks the children to do something or act better.
8. Take his shoes off for him when he gets home.
9. Cut his toe nails or fingernails.
10. Pamper him with a massage.
11. Decorate for the Holiday but don't spend any extra money.
12. Learn a new hair style.
13. Create a pretty Framed photo of you and your sweetheart.
14. Make a new album with your wedding photos.
What have you done to show your love? If its G rated, please share in the comments. I would like to have lots of ideas to draw from through the year.
My husband has really responded well and I'm hoping yours will too!