|All gone, yumola!|
Preheat your oven to 350
1. Fill a large crock pot 75% full of oatmeal instant or 5 minute what ever you have.
2. Add to that a good drizzling of oil down the middle.
3. Add a cup to a cup and a half of honey drizzled evenly over the mix.
4. Dust the mixture with cinnamon and about a teaspoon of salt.
5. Add 3 teaspoons of vanilla.
6. Stir this mixture with a sturdy spoon like a wooden spoon until it has started to stick together a little all over and is no longer dry.
7. Place into the oven for 10 to 15 minutes on 350
nuts, dried fruit, flax, seeds, yogurt,
I made some of this recipe today because we were out of our box cereal. I used to make it all of the time. I was a hit this morning. Have you ever made this before?
Please share this with your friends.