Overnight Sourdough Bread (2 loaves)
7 cups of white whole wheat Flour or the flour of your choice
1/2 tsp. yeast 1/2 cup to cup of sourdough starter (depending on how sour you
want the taste)
2 tsp. salt
filtered water (sourdough can't live in chlorinated water)
1. Add filtered water until dough ball forms and is sticky but not watery into a large bowl maybe extra large I used a really large plastic chip bowl
2. Leave overnight to sour with plastic wrap over the top of your bowl.
3. Pour half of the mixture out onto a floured surface. Flour top of dough and fold one time on each side.
4. Place your oiled bread pan right beside your dough and get under your blob of dough with your hands and drop it into your pan it may look funny and feel funny but that's o.k. the kids will like handling it.
5. If your dough has risen really good and is already even or higher than your pan then go ahead and bake if not you can warm your oven and cover your bread with plastic wrap and leave near your oven to rise.
6. Bake when the bread is even with the top of your pan or higher on 350 for 45 minutes or until your fork comes out clean. Allow to cool and cut into slices. Add some butter or cheese etc. and enjoy!
I'm just curious, has anyone been helped with their health problems with sourdough bread? We have. Sourdough is great for keeping eczema at bay.