Project Kitchen Makeover!
|2 and 3|
|2 and 3|
1. Designate a certain cabnet for a certain type of kitchen tool. By this I mean if you have plastic or rubber put that all into one spot. Before you just shove everything in make sure that you have gone through everything and weeded out things that don't have lids or that are not useful to you anymore and thrift or garage sale them. Keep a box or bag around for this purpose when you get ready to remake
your Kitchen space. If you want you could even label the frount of that cabinet with the designated term for those helping empty the dishwasher or putting away the dishes.
2. Next, put away all of the appliances that you can into cabinets. for me I had to be creative. I have little space so I used the bookcases that are on the other side of my cabinets toward our living room for this purpose.
3. Then, put away various and sundry items that really don't belong in the kitchen.
4. Go through your spices and pick out those that you have more than one of and combine to form one or just toss the old stuff out, its not as potent anyway. Odds are you don't use it much if you have a lot. Add some extra shelves if you need more space I added a couple of cooling racks that work like shleves.
5. A while back my husband made me some new shelves in my pantry to give it more room. Then I organized it all by item as much as possible then I also used one of my kitchen shelves for the bean.
There is still more to accomplish but it is so much better now!
Oobleck (from Dr. Suess)
Not the same as the cleanser:)
1 cup water
1 1/2 corn starch
(You can also add
in a bowl)
This is a slime like mixture that is non-neutonian fluid called dilitant. When you punch it with your finger or hand it feels hard. You can play around with it for hours. It is both a solid and a liquid, a lot like quick sand.
|Zach the Scientist|
|Nora and Zoi chiming in.|
|Zena joining the crew.|
We shared this post at: